Pallet Wood Project
The goal of this video is to inspire you to make something. Pallet wood is free and readily available to use and makes for some great woodworking projects. If you leave it rough you’ll get a nice rustic look. This is my first time using pallet wood as well as chalk paint. In this video I’m making a key rack/coat rack/sunglass holder that will be used in the entrance of my house. This is a very basic and simple woodworking project that anybody can do with a few tools. The chalk paint takes that rustic look over-the-top. I’ll add a base coat of gray let that dry and then add some color over top of that. Which we will then distress using sandpaper and a scraper.
- Micro Jig GRR-Ripper
- Folkart Plaid 34168 Home Decor Chalk Paint, 8-Ounce, Castle
- Folkart Plaid 34994 Home Decor Chalk Paint, 8-Ounce, Tuscan Red
- Folkart Plaid 34155 Home Decor Chalk Paint, 8-Ounce, Vintage Mustard
- Folkart Plaid 34169 Home Decor Chalk Paint, 8-Ounce, Rich Black
- Folkart Plaid Sanding Foam Block
- Folkart Plaid Scraper
Join the Newsletter
Get notified of new content plus get one free plan of your choosing!